While there are so many products available in the market that promise to give you the kind of look for your hair that you have always wanted, it almost hurts to expose your hair to all those chemicals and artificial ways.
Hair Care Home Remedies:
Following are some hair care home remedies for you to give that extra bounce and shine to them.
1. Mix a small amount of lemon juice with plain water and rinse your hair with it after a normal shampoo wash. It leaves your hair with a pleasant fragrance and shiny look. Be careful not to use too much of lemon juice, else it will make hair brittle.
2. Adding a small amount of baking soda in your usual shampoo helps to remove dirt from hair that a normal shampoo might leave behind.
3. Apply conditioner after normal hair wash. Cover all hair with a plastic cap. The heat locked in will help open hair cuticles and allow for a deeper penetration. Rinse after 15 minutes.
4. Use of henna for conditioning is an age old practice. It restores bounce in your hair and gives them softness.
5. Rinse your hair with a vinegar-water mixture where there are 3 parts water for each 1 part vinegar. Leave it on for half a minute and wash thoroughly. This helps remove dandruff and keeps it at bay.
6. Apply yogurt to hair roots and hair lengths. Leave on for at least 2 hours. Wash with shampoo, followed by lemon water (point 1). Rinse well. It is incredible for restoring hair softness and shine.
7. Egg can be applied. If you have dried hair, leave out the egg white. Egg yolk does wonders for dry hair. On the other hand, if you have oily hair texture, egg white can help in the balancing effect.
Note: Please follow exact quantity/ratio of ingredients wherever mentioned.
Following these simple solutions for a couple of weeks, you will notice a considerable change in your hair health. Enjoy this health; hair are so enjoyable!